Friday, April 13, 2007

Fun Times in San Diego

My sister's bridal shower was last week! I can't believe that in less then a month Jessica will be married. I was able to go to San Diego and help with Jessica's reception plans (at the Prado in Balboa Park) , it is going to be absolutely beautiful! I was also able to go to Jessica's wedding dress fitting ~ Her dress is STUNNING! I am definitely bringing my camera for the "pre-wedding" shots. The few days that I was there was wonderful. It was great to see my family and friends and know exactly where I was :)

My sister Jessica with her new custom apron.
My nephew Collin, 6 months, tagged along with his Mama to the bridal shower. I haven't seen this little guy since Christmas. He is adorable and full of smiles. I had to take some shots of him!



My new niece, Moria came with her mama. Moria is 9 weeks old here. This is the first time I met Moria and she is simply beautiful. She was a bit hungry when I snapped a few of these shots, so her mini session was limited.
Check out my friend Carey's blog. I was able to sneak away from the wedding plans for a few hours to go to Rubio's (yummy). We had a great time and captured a few silly shots.
http://www.barefoot-memories.com/news/?p=240

No comments: