Wednesday, July 18, 2007

New Baby Brother Caleb

This little guy is such a sleepy head! I think I had a total of 15 minutes with him before he fell back to sleep. Joshua Stephen is so proud of his new little brother. He loves to read to him and tell his mama what he's up too....now his little brother isn't up to much, but luckily Joshua Stephen is already one step ahead!
Joshua Stephen loves reading books, he wanted to read to his little brother. It was so sweet to see them cuddled up so close.




Congratulations to your sweet family!
Click HERE to see the slideshow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have I mentioned how freakin talented you are!!!!

Anonymous said...

Kelly, WOW your pictures are amazing! We have not met, my husband is at Covenant, he is going into his second year. I work in the Admissions office! I hope when I have a family you can take pictures of them! :)

service stories said...

How cute!All of your pictures are beautiful!