Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Meet the T- E - A - M Family!

Okay, I know it sounds odd...meet the TEAM family, but there is a story behind it! First off, let me say that I did not make that up, Jennifer and Russell made up this system to call their children to them.....by saying "TEAM", which is short for Timothy, Emma, Andrew and Matthew. Cute! Now the youngest and newest member of TEAM is Andrew and he still needs to learn the ropes, but isn't he the cutest!


This is the fourth family session I have done for this family. They are always so much fun and I am going to miss them all so much when they move next year!







Click HERE to see the TEAM slideshow!

2 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

you captured this family beautifully. that 2nd shot is awesome!

Geri said...

Very emotional photos. My fav is the one of little Andrew peeking over his daddy's shoulder as dad plants a sweet kiss on him.