Thursday, August 16, 2007

Beautiful Colorful Traditional Indian Wedding♦

This was a BEAUTIFUL wedding that I got to second shoot with an awesome photographer Joe Cogliandro .
The wedding started out with a carriage ride in downtown Saint Louis. The groom rode in the carriage and members of the wedding and guests danced in front of him. There was a lady blowing a conch announcing the groom.
The details of this wedding was really beautiful. These flowers and bells hung over the arch that the bride walked under.
Isn't this cake beautiful? It was YUMMY!!!
The colors were amazing!

The bride walked around her groom seven times before she sat down. While she walked around him he had a curtain in front of him so he could not see her.



I love this shot. These gals were so much fun!

Joe and I took the bride and groom outside before the reception. This gorgeous couple was so comfortable with one another. They really made our job easy!



This is was such a fun wedding. The music was energetic, the guests were enthusiastic and everything was perfect!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

They're all beautiful, but the henna hand photo is amazing. Good work!

Unknown said...

Very nice indeed!

Anonymous said...

Kelly,
awesome pics. I worked with a charity in an Indian community in London for part of last year. I love how colorful their culture is. Check out some of these pics from my old blog. I did a "Photo of the Day blog" while I was there.

http://johnhpics.blogspot.com/2006_09_01_archive.html

http://johnhpics.blogspot.com/2006_09_01_archive.html

and here's some of my favorite pics I've taken in the past year posted on my new blog:

http://commonexpression.wordpress.com/2007/06/18/national-geographic-photo-contest/

http://commonexpression.wordpress.com/2007/06/18/national-geographic-photo-contest-part-2/

Tawny said...

awww... loverrrrly images! These are beautiful.

Stacy Cross said...

Lovely work, Kelly - your pictures are so clean and nice. :) They will LOVE them!