Friday, August 31, 2007

I've been Tagged! A few insights about me :)

There’s a game going around in PhotographerLand — TAGGING.
I’ve been tagged by my pal Carey.

THE RULES:
1. Post these rules before you give you the facts.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. At the end of your post, choose (tag) someone and list their name (linking to their page).
4. Leave them a comment on their blog letting them know they’ve been tagged!

8 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:

1. My good friend Carey (who tagged me) mentored me. When I began photography I was known as Barefoot Memories by Kelly.

2. My first job that I ever had was working for the Auto Trader. I took pictures of cars, boats, RV's and Etc

3. I'm not a very good swimmer, but I'm scuba certified.

4. I HATE folding clothes and putting them away. I have a corner in my house that I stack and stack and stack until it spills over.

5. I wear flip flops everyday, but not in the winter (it snows in STL). I like the flops that sparkle...so I buy Swaraski crystals and embellish my Havaianas and make them shine!

6. My hair is naturally curly, but you will only see it straight :)

7. About once every three-four months I get together with a group of gals and we cook the entire day. We freeze dinner portions and have great meals for the months ahead. This has been a great way for me to have yummy meals with not a lot of work. My husband was not keen on this idea as he is what I call a food "snob", but my friends and I have been pretty creative and all are happy.

8. I was once accused of kidnapping my daughter in Target. My eldest Rebecca has blue eyes and blond hair. Another lady told the security guard that she was not mine, but I was forcing her to stay by my side. I was questioned and released after a 1/2 hour.

I am tagging my new friend Alicia whom I met on a photographer's forum...as we share very similar stories!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Seriously? Accused of kidnapping your own daughter? Was it an employee or a customer? How did you clear yourself? That's CRAZY!!

Kelly Park Photography said...

The accuser was a customer. I was cleared because as the security guard questioned me and Rebecca clung to my leg, it was obvious she was mine. This crazy customer did continue to follow me around the store and I had to leave.