Thursday, August 30, 2007

First Day of School!

Rebecca and Hannah returned to school on Tuesday. They were so excited and I have to admit I was a little too :) Hannah was very proud to begin first grade and show everyone that she is now toothless! Rebecca was ready to show Hannah the ropes in staying a full day at school.
Hannah's teacher Mrs. Abelin is great, she had her in Pre-K and we are thrilled she is now teaching first grade. Hannah and her buddy Audrey!
The kids were so excited to line up and get started.

Joshua's first day of school was yesterday. He insisted on wearing a green shirt, since it is his favorite color.
Here they all are! Ready to go...Jacob starts his preschool program next week! I'll have time to catch up on my blog entries.

BIG NEWS: I purchased a new website template and should have it live by next week. I'm really excited to show you the new things I have been working on....including my new Wedding Website!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are great photos, Kelly!

I especially love the first one of the girls hugging and the one of Rebecca looking back at you while standing in line.

Those four sweeties haven't aged you a bit--on the outside, anyway--you don't look much different from your wedding photo!