Sunday, August 26, 2007

Happy 10 Year Wedding Annivery!

On August 23rd, my husband Patrick and I celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary! I can't believe how fast times flies. It has been amazing 15 years that I would not trade for anything (we dated 5 years prior).

Patrick you are an encouraging, loving, caring, devoted man that I am truly blessed to call my husband. I look forward to our many years ahead!

Our wedding photographer Paul Barnett captured some fabulous pictures that we will always cherish!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to you both!! Great husbands rock!! We are truly blessed.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary and many,many more!! It truly is a most happy
and beautiful memory for me always
forever...Love you, Mom

Mrs. Yao said...

Happy Anniversary!!! =D

Stacy Cross said...

Awww, that's so sweet! Congratulations! May the next ten be ten times as good! :)